Inner Wheel

Inner Wheel
Madras South- 50 Years of Golden Service

Tuesday 6 August 2013

Golden Jubliee Year 2012-2013 of Achievements, happiness and Success- A Video says it all

http://youtu.be/l2vobpGhh9w

Please Watch and Share your comments

Appreciations Received and Accolades from World all over!


From Sarita Lunani-  Association President 2012-2013

Congratulations to you and your President Rooma, for bringing out a wonderful video report of the year. I am forwarding the reply received from IIW President Carole (2012-2013) on viewing the video report of IWC Madras South. I would be delighted if you could forward this mail to President Rooma Bhowmik (2012-2013).


Involve...Inspire...Illuminate...Inner Wheel!!!

Sarita Lunani
Immediate Past President 
Association of Inner Wheel Clubs in India
 

From International Inner Wheel President 2012-2013- Carole Young who graced the Golden Jubliee Celebrations
 

I watched the Utube video this morning and I sat in silence; I thought about it; and I viewed it again with Ken’s company and support.

Ken and I were amazed, impressed, and deeply humbled by the video.

There was talk during our visit about the aim of undertaking 50 projects to symbolise their 50 years …………….. I admit now, that I thought it was too ambitious a task but how wrong I was.  I am proud to be associated with an organisation whose members achieve so much.

I am delighted to receive this report, all the more because as I view it I see familiar faces – Ken and I sat here saying “I remember her, I remember her”

Please convey to the Club members my thanks for the link and my pride in their achievements – it means so much to Ken and I that we visited in their special anniversary year.

The IWC of Madras South surely actioned my theme of “Be A Friend”.

In friendship
Carole

M C (Carole) YOUNG
International Inner Wheel
Immediate Past President 2013 – 2014
P O Box 330
OPOTIKI 3162
New Zealand
Phone: +64 (0)7 315 7919

No comments:

Post a Comment